My name is Rachel, and I’m so glad you’re here!
I am an illustrator, maker and writer currently based in Staffordshire, UK.
If you would like to work with me please get in touch:
- Use the ‘Contact’ form on this blog,
- Email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Browse my Etsy shop for handmade and printed stationery and gifts, plus private commissions.
Various things that matter to me, and which may creep up as topics in my art and writing:
- Creativity and learning
- Connection to nature and the cycles of the earth
- Productivity and habits
- Slow-living and mindfulness
- Process over product, enjoying the journey
- Vegan diet and lifestyle
- Low impact/zero-waste and minimalism
- Walking and practicing yoga
- Spirituality and a holistic view of life and the universe!
To see more examples of my work and behind the scenes, try the following links:
- Instagram – where I post my latest creations and thoughts.
- Pinterest – find out what’s inspiring me right now.
- Facebook – focus on the local art community, here in Staffordshire.
- YouTube channel – for craft tutorials and art process videos.
I hope you will join me on my creative journey, whether professionally, or simply as an observer. I am so grateful for you!
Peace and love,