My name is Rachel, and I’m so glad you’re here!
I am an illustrator, writer, maker and all-round creative person currently based in Staffordshire, in the north-west of England.
If you would like to work with me, including private portrait commissions, please get in touch:
- Use the ‘Contact’ form on this blog
- Email me direct at email@example.com
To see more examples of my work and behind the scenes, try the following links:
- Instagram – where I post my latest creations and thoughts
- Pinterest – find out what’s inspiring me right now
- Facebook – focus on the local art community, here in Staffordshire
- YouTube channel – work in progress…
Various things that matter to me, and which may creep up as topics in my art and writing:
- Creativity and learning
- Connection to nature and cycles of the earth
- Productivity and habits
- Slow-living and mindfulness
- Process over product, enjoying the journey
- Vegan diet and lifestyle
- Low impact/zero-waste and minimalism
- Walking and practising yoga
- Spirituality and a holistic view of life and the universe!
I hope you will join me on my creative journey, whether professionally, or simply as an observer. I am so grateful for you!
Peace and love,