Here’s a little fact about me: my lucky number is 27! And today I thought it would be fun to share an illustrated list of 27 things that make me happy…
I drew each image separately, scanned them onto my computer, combined them in ‘Sketchbook Express’ and added a little digital colour. I am not experienced in creating or editing my art digitally, so the quality has been lost in places. Still I am super proud of the whole composition, and am eager to make more work like this.
Below is the written list of the 27 things illustrated above.
- Cute stickers and washi tape!
- Crafting sweet things with buttons, beads and thread
- Trips to museums, galleries and libraries
- Long walks in the woods
- Organising my life in lists
- Organising my stuff in boxes
- Receiving letters
- Quirky craft magazines and art books
- Great films – such as ‘Labyrinth’
- Studio Ghibli
- Cartoons – including ‘Adventure Time’
- Cute animals – especially cats (and bunnies, dogs, goats, pandas…)
- Teddy bears
- Juicy apples
- Smoothies (without raw carrot, as I’m slightly allergic!)
- Huge sweet candles
- Tea – preferably green, camomile or rooibois
- Listening to music
- …but sometimes I just need quiet
- …and most of all, hugs with Fraz!
What makes you happy? Let me know in the comments!
I will be back here on Tuesday with my October favourites, which I will be calling Happy Highlights, as I want to try focusing on events and experiences, rather than objects (although there will be a couple of those). I hope you had a lovely weekend!
Peace and love