Seeing as it is exactly one month until Christmas, I thought it might be appropriate, (if a little cheeky) to share my wish list of creative items that I am dreaming about right now. Plus it’s not only Christmas, but also my birthday two days later – so, you know, I’ve got to get all the requests in! Or at least save up my precious pennies and keep dreaming…
Here is the illustrated list!
…and details about each item and where to get them:
- Etsy gift card – for art prints (and other cute stuff) by my favourite artists; my favourites are never-ending.
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints set – stunning watercolour set as championed by the wonderful And Smile Studio.
- Faber-Castell Polychromos colouring pencils – perfect pencils to add details and texture to my watercolour painting.
- Copic marker pens (skin tone, pastel or manga set) – artist pens which every artist seems to be raving about! So of course I need to try them.
- ‘Draw Every Day, Draw Every Way’, book by Jennifer Orkin Lewis – an awesome artist and an awesome challenge.
- ‘How to Make Books’, book by Esther K. Smith – I love to make notebooks and little art books, so I am really interested to read this and try some new projects.
- ‘Making an Impression’, book by Geninne D. Zlatkis – then on the covers and inside those handmade books I want to print my own designs!
- Badge maker and hole punch – to truly join the DIY crew I will need to create my own production line of pin badges featuring my drawings.
- Tilly and The Buttons sewing pattern (coco, miette, rosa, cleo or any!) – I already have Tilly’s book and absolutely love her style, and I love the idea of a handmade wardrobe (a new year’s resolution I think!)
- Camera tripod – to get those professional product shots and join the YouTube bandwagon.
Plus of course anything handmade and personal – because I not only love to create handmade for other people, but I adore receiving unique arty gifts too!!!
What are you wishing for this year?
Next up on the blog will be Sunray News on Sunday where I’m going to be telling you about my first ever Etsy sale! Then episode four of Playtime will be up on Tuesday. Have a lovely weekend, I will be busy preparing for my first market which is just two weeks away!!!
Peace and love,