Welcome to the second edition of rANDoM ROunD-UP: a mishmash of all the bits and bobs I’ve come across on the wonderful world-wide web in the recent weeks. Let the browsing begin!!!
- Have a go at marbling! I adore the modern twist of cute pastel colours used by Roxwell Press.
- Make your own sketchbook by following the steps in this video by Pear Fleur – you could even use your marbled creations for fancy endpapers!
- Print these cute illustrations from Rookie mag, make a collage and then upload it to their website by the 19th of December, and your collage could feature in their gallery! Awesome!!!
- A zine about making zines, what could be better? I need it!
- Heart and Hands’ shop seems to have a lot of press about it’s temporary tattoos to aid anxiety, but I love their incredible zines! These tiny books feature little pop outs, stickers and fun activities for self-care and positivity. The one below sold out, but there are lots of other designs!
- Speaking of positivity, check out these pastel painted rocks with brilliant words of wisdom, by Papered Thoughts. Such a cool idea!
- Every cat should have one of these incredible colourful felted houses by Felt Field. Cute and practical!
- And last but not least on my list, a sweet dress making pattern from Cocowawa Crafts, called the Marshmallow Dress. It has joined the pile of many other adorable dresses I need to make!
Please note: these are all my own opinions and no one has asked me to advertise their websites/products in this post.
Please send me any fun randomness you’ve found online recently! Comment below, or come and find me on social media.
Tomorrow is a huge day for me: my first ever market stall!!! EEEK! It’s a free indoor event at The Southbank Club in Bristol, so if you’re about between 11am and 4pm, come and say hi! If you don’t make it, you can catch up on how it all went via my Sunday Sunray News post. See you soon sisters, have a lovely weekend!
Peace and love,