How are you sisters? I hope you are feeling super loved right now! Because you are brilliant and you deserve to be loved.
On this final day of 14 days of posts, I would like to share something SUPER special with you…
MY VERY FIRST SUNRAY SISTER YOUTUBE VIDEO!
It’s here! Sunray Sister is all about positivity via creativity, so my channel is going to be all about leading a creative life by: making stuff, learning stuff and finding alternatives in order to love yourself, others and our planet as much as possible.
To make a paper heart bunting…
You will need
- Newspaper to protect surface
- Paper – I used 3 sheets of cold pressed watercolour paper
- Paints – I used red, white and gold acrylics from WHSmith
- Shape template – I made a heart, aprox. 12cm square
- A sewing machine and thread, OR
- A hole punch and ribbon
- Prepare paint
- Paint paper and leave to dry
- Trace template onto back of painted paper
- Cut shapes
- Set up your sewing machine
- Sew shapes together on sewing machine, making sure you leave extra thread at either end for hanging up
- OR, if you don’t have a sewing machine, simply punch holes either side of each heart, and thread the hearts onto some thin ribbon.
Starting a YouTube channel is such a massive step for me, so it would mean the world if you could share my video on social media, tell your friends and let me know what you thought! Find me on social media!
After all those posts, I’m feeling rather exhausted, but I have just hit 50 published blog posts! Wow! Thank you so much for being here, and following my journey, I love you all! See you on Friday for a round up of all 14 days, in case you missed any.
Peace and love,