Welcome back sisters! How has your week been?
My Happy Highlights posts are a monthly reflection of what’s happened, what I’ve learnt, how I’ve changed, what I’m grateful for and what made me smile.
I usually create the list in my sketchbook along with a collage or drawing, but this month I’ve got caught out and haven’t had a chance to do this. Perhaps that’s one thing I can learn from for next month. I’m also going to have a post up soon with a more in-depth review of my business goals and personal goals that I set at the start of the year.
Anyway, here’s my list of happy highlights…
- Celebrated four years of love with my awesome Fraz!
- Completed a 14 day blogging challenge.
- Launched my YouTube channel, and uploaded three videos.
- Fraz’s parents visited, and treated us to some lovely meals and their lovely company!
- Preparing for my first exhibition as Sunray Sister.
- Starting to learn about Buddhism.
- …and wanting to learn even more about a million other things!
- Starting to meditate each morning.
- Wanting fewer possessions, and discovering amazing people online who share this view.
- Noticed some tiny birds which live in a hedge in the middle of town; where everyone seems to be rushing from one place to another, I just stopped and observed nature for a moment. Now whenever I walk past it makes me smile to hear them chattering away.
What were your best moments from February? What are you most proud of? Who made you smile? Take a minute to give thanks and reflect on how far you’ve come. Share your story in the comments, or over on social media!
Coming up this Sunday will be an exclusive preview of some of the work I will be displaying at the Spiralling Exhibition next week, then on Wednesday I will share a little tour of the exhibition for my fourth YouTube video. The opening night is this Monday at The Island gallery space in Bristol, UK. Hopefully see you there!
Also, in case you missed my latest YouTube video, you can find it below!
Peace and love,