Good evening sisters! How has your weekend been? I have been busy at my part-time job, but I’ve also had fun, and now I’ve got a few days off to focus on some Sunray Sister goals and personal projects too. What are your plans?
Next Sunday it is Mother’s Day! In my opinion celebrations like these are much more important than Easter and Christmas, as they encourage gratitude for special people in our lives.
So next week how will you show your mum you love her? A box of chocolates? A bunch of flowers? Come on, get creative! Here are my ideas…
- Cook a healthy meal for your mum, and do the dishes too!
- Go for a long countryside walk, and take some nice photos to remember the little moments.
- Give your mum a potted plant that will keep on growing.
- Write a poem listing all the lovely things about your mum!
- Draw or paint a picture of her. Or ask your favourite artist to do it for you, most artists love taking portrait commissions.
- Book a spa date! Self-love, care and relaxation are so important for our well-being.
- Buy some pretty beads and make a simple necklace, bracelet or pair of earrings.
- Take your mum to watch a film or performance.
- Bake some cute cupcakes or other tasty treats.
- Print some old photos and put them in a little handmade photo album to remember the good ol’ days!
What is the best thing about your mum? How will you be spending mother’s day? Share your stories and ideas in the comments or find me on social media!
Coming up this week will be another YouTube video, followed by the very first edition of Love Lessons. This new post series will be starting with the subject of tea! In the meantime, remember to watch my latest YouTube video (below!) and subscribe to my channel.
I hope your week is filled with joy, love and success! I believe in you!
Peace and love,