Happy Wednesday sisters! How is your week going so far?
Apologies for the lack of video last Wednesday, I had some issues with uploading and then my schedule suddenly got a little hectic. This week I am much more organised and I’ve even started a bullet journal (the ‘normal’ diary which I showed in this post wasn’t working for me!)
Last weekend I took a much-needed mini-break to my parents’ idyllic home in the countryside, and gave thanks for my brilliant and lovely mummy! Of course I made the most of the sunshine and the beautiful green surroundings and filmed my outdoors adventures.
Today I have a solo walk to share and a sweet garden tour, then in a few weeks I will also share another adventure we went on up a local hill.
Find the video below, and continue reading to find out what’s coming up from Sunray Sister, and what I’ve shared recently in case you missed anything!
Coming up on my blog and YouTube…
- This Friday I will finally share part one of my new series, ‘Love Lessons’. Lesson one will teach you about the wonderful world of tea.
- Then on Sunday I will have a more chatty/informal post with an explanation of why I would rather celebrate Spring, not Easter. I will also be launching something special on my Etsy shop, which I have neglected for a while!
- Next Wednesday I will have a new craft tutorial video on my YouTube channel. Find my first three tutorial videos in my Sunray Sister Shows You How playlist.
In case you missed my recent posts, catch up below…
- On Sunday: I reviewed my business goals for 2017, which is something I will be doing at the end of each month from now on.
- Last Friday: I celebrated the little things and big achievements in my monthly Happy Highlights post.
- The Sunday before that was Mother’s day, so I shared a special mother-themed playlist!
- In my previous YouTube video I shared the process of decluttering my wardrobe; there will be a few more decluttering videos coming soon!
Enjoy the rest of your week sisters!
Peace and love,