Hello lovely sisters! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Today I have a short, sweet and simple post to share with you: all the books on my current reading list! They are all non-fiction, as I’m so obsessed with learning new things about myself, other people, nature and the universe, that I don’t have much time left for fiction. I prefer to get that from films and cartoons (which I may share in another list-post soon)!
Currently I’ve almost finished ’21 rituals to change your life’ by Theresa Cheung…
…and below are all the books I will be reading next, along with links to further information. There are quite a few so I split them into three categories: business/creative, personal and spiritual. The books are mostly on my Kindle, a few are on my shelf, and others I will loan from the lovely library! Have you read any of these? Are any of them on your reading list too?
- ‘Big magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear’ – Elizabeth Gilbert
- ‘Girl Boss’ – Sophie Amoruso
- ‘Business for Bohemians’ – Tom Hodgkinson
- ‘The Great Spring: Writing, Zen and this Zigzag Life’ – Natalie Goldberg
- ‘Writing Down the Bones’ – Natalie Goldberg
- ‘Mindfulness and the Art of Drawing’ – Wendy Ann Greenhalgh
- ‘Botanical Colour at your Fingertips’ – Rebecca Desnos
- ‘The Organic Artist’ – Nick Neddo
- ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that can’t Stop Talking’ – Susan Cain
- ‘Shrinking Violets: The Secret Life of Shyness’ – Joe Moran
- ‘Why I will Always be Vegan: 125 Essays from around the World’
- ‘Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ’ – Giulia Enders
- ‘Stuffocation: Living More with Less’ – James Wallman
- ‘Human Universe’ – Brian Cox
- ‘Bicycle Diaries’ – David Byrne
- ‘The Organised Mind’ – Daniel Levitin
…and that’s it!
I’d love to know what you’re currently reading, and what books are on your reading list! Comment down below or find me on social media.
Coming up this Wednesday I will have a new YouTube video! In the meantime please subscribe to my channel and watch my latest video below. Your support and feedback means the world to me, especially during these first baby steps of my creative career!
Right now I also have a sale on in my Etsy shop! Get 30% off everything from now until the 8th of May!
Peace and love,