Welcome back sisters!
As each month draws to a close, I like to pause and reflect on the moments that made me smile, and my biggest achievements or breakthroughs (however small they may seem to others). Sort of a ‘monthly favourites’, but about experiences, fun and learning! I usually type the list on my typewriter and combine it with some collage in my sketchbook, but this month a simple computer-typed list will have to do.
- Walked along the Avon trail/Pill path in Bristol for the first time – it was so beautiful! I will have a video of this adventure on my YouTube channel soon.
- Started working at The Colston Hall.
- Fraz returned home after 10 days at his parents’ house – distance makes the heart grow fonder!
- Fraz cooked vegan Sunday roast dinners – they were delicious.
- Went on a long walk with Fraz.
- Reading the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series.
- Watching ‘Adventure Time: Elements’ – I’ve followed Adventure Time from the beginning, and this latest season is more bizarre than ever before!
- Saw Gogo Penguin perform their score for ‘Koyaanisqatsi’ – it was incredible.
- De-cluttered more stuff, and even made a bit of money on eBay.
- Planning some big, exciting, grown-up things with Fraz!
I’d love to hear your Happy Highlights for April, let me know in the comments 🙂 See you again on Sunday for some thoughts on where Sunray Sister is heading next.
Peace and love