Welcome back sisters, did you miss me?! It’s felt weird not having to publish a post every day. I don’t think I will be doing it again any time soon! I am ready to focus on sharing some new content with you on the blog, building my YouTube channel AND creating some new, more natural, minimal and zero-waste-promoting products for my Etsy shop!
Before we move forward, below is a recap of every single post from my 14 day challenge, in case you missed any! Make sure you don’t miss another post by following my blog. It would mean a lot to me! (Simply click the menu/three lines in the top right corner, and hit the blue follow button.)
- Launched my first Instagram giveaway
- Celebration of my love story
- Love themed playlist
- Assessed where I am and where I’m going, along with some anxious thoughts
- Happy Birthday to my love
- The beauty of handmade cards
- Alternative gift giving; skip the flowers and chocolates
- Some problems with love being misused
- My favourite self-love and learning resources
- My recommended love themed films
- Step 1: love yourself
- Step 2: love others
- Step 3: love the planet
- My YouTube channel launch! (see below!!!)
Have you watched my first ever YouTube video yet? I had a lot of fun making it, and video number two is in progress already. I hope you enjoy my new creations!
So now that we have covered what’s happened, let’s look at where the Sunray Sister blog is heading next…
From now on, my blog schedule will be as follows:
- Fridays and Sundays – a fun or serious post about a subject I feel strongly about, a new topic I’ve been learning about, new creations and designs I’m working on, an upcoming event, a personal story, or a list of cool stuff (like great music or books).
- Last Friday of each month – ‘Happy Highlights‘, a short and sweet post showing gratitude for the things that made me smile during the last month.
- Last Sunday of each month – a business/personal update and review of my goals. Plus a celebration of any milestones I reached.
- Wednesdays – a YouTube video and brief written overview of the content. I shared a whole post about the type of videos I will be creating; you can expect craft tutorials, discussion on alternative living, sketchbook flip-throughs, adventures outside and more.
I will see you back here on Sunday for yet another special announcement, involving some new handmade creations and a few other artists!
Peace and love,