As promised, today I will be explaining my upcoming digital detox. From this Sunday evening I will be going (almost) offline for two whole weeks!
I have given myself the following guidelines:
- No browsing on social media
- No posting or engaging with content on social media, including WordPress and YouTube
- Social media accounts I usually use are:
- Also try not to browse any other websites
- Check only emails – this is how I get my work rota
Steps I will take to make sure I savour my time offline:
- Delete all social apps on my phone
- Logout of all social media on computer
- Spend the time focusing on what Sunray Sister is, what I want it to be, what kind of work I want to be creating and sharing, what product I want to sell to people, what message I want to put across… etc.!
- Report back on Sunday 21st May in a blog post.
Coming up… nothing for a while! I think this time off is really going to help me, and I already feel positive about coming back refreshed and refocused for the next chapter of Sunray Sister’s journey.
See you in a little while; I hope your days are filled with sunshine and glitter!
Peace and love,